Sunday, February 21, 2016

Brand Cricket, the blog!

Firstly, hello to everybody, I'm Akshay. I'm a cricket enthusiast, branding and identity expert. I have been an ardent fan of cricket, domestic leagues and franchises that take part in these highly anticipated cricketing events. I'm a die-hard fan of Royal Challengers Bangalore team that plays in the Indian Premier League. The reason this blog was created is to shed the focus on the aspects that most sports blogs, fan pages, news sites or the official websites fail to cover. The blog aims to show the readers, generally, what they see! That is the branding of the teams or leagues, the apparel and identity that build the brand for these entities. I shall be writing on topics like the evolution of branding on the jerseys, the logos and so on in this blog. To start, I shall be concentrating on my favorite team, the RCB and explaining the evolution of RCB Jersey from 2008. Also, I shall be covering the jersey launches from 2016 edition of the IPL in a separate 'News' section. Follow the blog, for more updates!

1 comment:

  1. Today Match Prediction CPL Natwest T20 2016 Who will win, Sports Astrology Prediction for Big Bash and Ipl soccer and ufc 100% correct predictions based on astrology.

    ReplyDelete