Thursday, March 31, 2016

The RCB Jersey Prediction for 2016

As an RCB enthusiast, I take an opportunity to predict the RCB jersey for the 2016 season. Adidas would be manufacturing kits for RCB again in 2016. The signature 'three-stripes' was not present on the 2015 jerseys, however, I expect this to be a part of the design language implemented for 2016. I hope the collars would be non-traditional and look as below. For some reason, I expect Huawei's 'Honor' brand to be advertised on the belly this year. There might be new sponsors this time too.

The design you see below (Version 1) was the initial design I had made before RCB unveied their new logo and VIVO was unveiled as the title sponsor for IPL. I redesigned this after these two announcements were made. I somehwat believe that RCB is ditching out the blue colour from its jersey. I made the blue part black in my redsign which you see below (Version 2).

Version 1

Version 2
What do you think? Will the official jersey be similar to this prediction? Only time will tell!

2 comments: