Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Royal Attire - Episode 3 : 2010

Here is the next installment of the series. I present the jerseys RCB used in the DLF Indian Premier League 2010 in this post. Nothing much was changed from the previous look of the jersey.


Only two things were changed, the main red colour was slightly lightened and the back, 'McDowell's No.1' was advertised in the place of previous year's 'Royal Challenge'. A little addition was made in the form of two blue stripes beneath the name of the player at the back of the jersey. Everything else remained the same. The number requirement on the trouser was removed this season onwards.

The RCB team in 2010.
RCB used an almost similar jersey for the Airtel Champions League Twenty20 2010 which was held in South Africa. The major change was the collar, where the traditional red one was replaced by a more futuristic gold collar. Everything else was the same except for the tournament logo and the font used for names and number.


Next season saw a brand new jersey with an introduction of a tertiary colour. Stay tuned to know more!

1 comment:

  1. I want to show appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from this type of scenario. Right after searching throughout the search engines and meeting concepts which were not pleasant, I figured my entire life was over. Being alive devoid of the approaches to the problems you've fixed by means of the short article is a crucial case, and the ones which may have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your web page. That natural talent and kindness in dealing with the whole lot was important. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not come across such a thing like this. I can at this point look forward to my future. Thanks very much for this skilled and results-oriented guide. I won't hesitate to propose your web blog to anybody who will need recommendations about this situation.
    modern cast iron radiators

    ReplyDelete