Friday, April 8, 2016

The content from my blog get featured on RCB's social presence!

The jersey launch took place yesterday and I was honored to be a part of the launch. I shall be writing in detail about the jersey launch and RCB's #BoldArmy Boot Camp in my next post. The illustrations that I have posted on my blog have been featured on RCB's official Facebook page and on Twitter. I feel very happy about this! 

This is the content!

   

Over the years we’ve seen some sleek and bold jerseys on Challengers! How do you think the next one will look? Catch the launch of our new jersey LIVE on FB today at 7PM! #PlayBold

Posted by Royal Challengers Bangalore on 7 April 2016

Before the launch, head to Twitter and flaunt the RCB kits you own. Match tickets and jerseys to be won #PlayBold

Posted by Royal Challengers Bangalore on 7 April 2016

As we buck up for #IPL9, we bid adieu to the old jersey. But the latest one is going to be better and bolder! Catch our jersey launch LIVE tomorrow at 7 PM! #PlayBold

Posted by Royal Challengers Bangalore on 6 April 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment